We are a team of engineers, business analysts, data scientists, support specialists, painters, musicians, philanthropists and much more.
PNT is a privately-owned company in Middletown, CT with over 15 years of experience in the healthcare industry. We recognize that data is at the center of every healthcare initiative. However, given the siloed nature of healthcare systems, sharing data between Providers and Health Plans requires a great level of expertise. Our team works to solve the problems associated with healthcare data sharing and consumption by building bridges that allow data to be exchanged quickly and easily.
The PNT Perks: We are happy to enable our employees with a work environment that empowers them to grow, learn, fulfill their goals and passions, and become the best version of themselves.
- Jeans and T-Shirts
- Friday Bagels
- Free coffee
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible schedule
- Work life balance
- Small company atmosphere
- Monthly Lunches
- Family outings
- Holiday events and activities
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
Here’s what our team has to say
“Very good work environment… Good culture, work and people ethic. Work life balance, growth opportunities”. – Current Employee
“PNT has an exciting, techy, startup feel to it. You don’t have to come to work dressed in a suit, what matters here is performance and personality”. – Current Employee
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Senior Director of Sales will implement the growth strategy for PNT Data by actively soliciting prospects and obtaining new business for our products while also maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customer base where and when appropriate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement sales short term and long term strategic plan
- Collaborate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Contribute to the development of sales materials and artifacts
- Meet sales and service goals and objectives set by management
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Participate in the development and review of new marketing/promotional pieces
- Work with development team to ensure promotion of products under development and maintain cutting edge understanding of industry
- Prepare and present status reports to VP of Sales as requested
- Utilize Salesforce effectively and daily/weekly for tracking and reporting all sales related activity
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, competitive intelligence and/or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Inform management team of competitors’ activities and review market research studies. Recommend actions accordingly
- This role will have access to Protected Health Information (PHI), Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and confidential information. All employees will be required to successfully complete and comply with company provided HIPAA Privacy and Security training annually
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years in consultative selling roles with particular emphasis on healthcare technology
- Demonstrated technical/software sales and sales management experience
- Successful track record developing strong relationships
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the healthcare payer industry and in-depth knowledge of processes impacted by data movement.
Understanding of Saas and Cloud technology a plus
The Database Administrator II will be a hands on lead member of the operations team. This team member will be responsible for the maintenance, development, execution, backups and monitoring of all database environments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for tracking, resolving and documenting database related incidents and requests. All items must be resolved within SLA agreements.
- Daily reviewing of SQL related processing (e.g.: database backups, maintenance, monitoring) and reporting to ensure SLAs are maintained.
- Maintain and expand on SQL monitoring to ensure incidents are identifiable and quickly resolved.
- Develop new processing to expand and/or support production requirements
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding disaster recovery documentation and procedures as they pertain to SQL processing and environments.
- This SQL Server DBA II role requires a service oriented mentality.
- Show ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment with the ability to multi task, manage priorities and meet necessary timelines.
- This role requires good communication skills including establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them informed.
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical work experience
- 3 to 4+ years of experience database administration
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Knowledge of MQ or IIB a major plus
- Experience working with indexes, index management, and statistics.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Experience with data storage planning and concepts (e.g.: partitioning and disk management)
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MS SQL Server.