The Department of Veterans Affairs / Financial Services Center (VA/FSC) is proud to announce a new partnership with one of the nation’s leading claim clearinghouses, PNT Data. This partnership will enable healthcare providers to submit electronic claims to the VA/FSC for the plans listed below, making the claims submission process faster and more efficient.
To start submitting your claims electronically, please register by clicking the link below.
|Payer Name||Payer ID|
|VA DNC (Dialysis National Contract)||VAFSC|
|VA CAMP LEJEUNE||CLFM1|
Customer Support: PNT Customer Support Team available 8am – 8pm EST Monday-Friday via phone (860-257-2030) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All help desk inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
- Email inquiries sent to firstname.lastname@example.org automatically create tickets in our CRM system to be prioritized and worked throughout the day.
- PNT creates an internal ticket for all phone inquiries.
- Inbound requests (Tickets) are assigned a case number which can be referenced when communicating with our Support team regarding an existing issue.
Benefits of Electronic Claims Submission:
- Get paid faster: Electronic claims are processed faster than paper claims, which means healthcare providers can receive payment faster.
- Reduce errors: Electronic claims reduce the risk of errors and rejection, which can result in a delay in payment or denial of the claim.
- Improved payment accuracy: Electronic claims reduce the risk of payment errors, which means healthcare providers can be assured of accurate payment amounts.
- Cost savings: Electronic claims submission eliminates the need for paper, postage, and manual data entry, resulting in cost savings for healthcare providers.
- Compliance with VA/FSC requirements: Electronic claims submission ensures compliance with VA/FSC claims submission requirements, reducing the risk of rejected claims.
Step-by-Step Guide for Enrollment: <Click here to download step by step enrollment instructions>
- Step 1: Click on the Enroll link provided.
- Step 2: Enter information required on the enrollment form.
- Step 3: Complete the electronic enrollment agreement.
- Step 4: Verify your information and submit your registration.
- Step 5: Wait for confirmation of your registration.
- Step 6: Our Team will provide you credentials, test transaction files and put your account into production.
- Step 7: Start submitting electronic claims to VA/FSC using one of your desired claim submission methods.
- Q: Can I still submit paper claims to VA/FSC?
- A: Yes, VA/FSC allows for paper claim submission but encourages claims to be submitted electronically.
- Q: Will I need to purchase any special software to submit electronic claims?
- A: No, you can submit electronic claims using one of the methods available for claims submission by PNT Data.
- Q: Will I need to re-register if my practice information changes?
- A: Yes, you will need to update your practice information and complete a new electronic enrollment agreement if there are changes to your NPI, Tax ID, or practice address.”