We are a team of engineers, business analysts, data scientists, support specialists, painters, musicians, philanthropists and much more.
PNT is a privately-owned company in Middletown, CT with over 17 years of experience in the healthcare industry. We recognize that data is at the center of every healthcare initiative. However, given the siloed nature of healthcare systems, sharing data between Providers and Health Plans requires a great level of expertise. Our team works to solve the problems associated with healthcare data sharing and consumption by building bridges that allow data to be exchanged quickly and easily.
The PNT Perks: We are happy to enable our employees with a work environment that empowers them to grow, learn, fulfill their goals and passions, and become the best version of themselves.
- Jeans and T-Shirts
- Friday Bagels
- Free coffee
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible schedule
- Work life balance
- Small company atmosphere
- Family outings
- Holiday events and activities
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
Here’s what our team has to say
“Very good work environment… Good culture, work and people ethic. Work life balance, growth opportunities”. – Current Employee “PNT has an exciting, techy, startup feel to it. You don’t have to come to work dressed in a suit, what matters here is performance and personality”. – Current Employee
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary At PNT, the Sales Executive will implement the company’s growth strategy by actively soliciting prospects and obtaining new business for our products while also maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customer base where and when appropriate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement sales short term and long term strategic plan
- Collaborate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Contribute to the development of sales materials and artifacts
- Meet sales and service goals and objectives set by management
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Participate in the development and review of new marketing/promotional pieces
- Work with development team to ensure promotion of products under development and maintain cutting edge understanding of industry
- Prepare and present status reports to VP of Sales as requested
- Utilize Salesforce effectively and daily/weekly for tracking and reporting all sales related activity
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, competitive intelligence and/or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Inform management team of competitors’ activities and review market research studies. Recommend actions accordingly
- This role will have access to Protected Health Information (PHI), Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and confidential information. All employees will be required to successfully complete and comply with company provided HIPAA Privacy and Security training annually
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years in consultative selling roles with particular emphasis on healthcare technology
- Demonstrated technical/software sales and sales management experience
- Successful track record of B2B Managed Services sales
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the healthcare payer industry and in-depth knowledge of processes impacted by data movement.
- Understanding of Saas, Cloud technology, and clinical data a plus
Job Summary The Software Engineer works independently and within a team to design, develop, and maintain complex applications that support PNT Data’s existing software solutions and the growing portfolio of service offerings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of applications with n-tier architecture which includes .Net technologies, API’s, XSLT, https web entry points, and database objects.
- Code is high quality; maintainable, testable, low volume/low impact defects, appropriately flexible, reusable, efficient, and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Participates in application architecture and design with Engineering leadership.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to explain complex application designs for peer design reviews, documentation, management discussion purposes.
- Working independently and within an agile team environment on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assists other team members. Contribute to high code quality in code reviews.
- Independently and continually learning and acquiring new technical skills and industry knowledge.
- Troubleshoot escalated Production issues with permission to read diagnostic data from the Production environment. Changes to Production are controlled through the Release Management process.
- This role will have access to Protected Health Information (PHI), Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and confidential information. All employees will be required to successfully complete and comply with company provided HIPAA
- Privacy and Security training annually.
- A minimum of 5 years software engineering experience with 3 years of .Net and XML development; intermediate knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Functional Programming concepts.
- Proficiency with C#, API’s, Web Frameworks, and XML.
- Proficiency with SQL Server database programming, including sql querying, table design, views, stored procedures and performance tuning.
- Experience with Cloud Native technologies such as AWS Lambda, API Gateway, S3.
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps
- Good communication, analysis and documentation skills.
Preferred Qualifications Preferred candidates would also have working knowledge in any of the following skills:
- C# technologies including LINQ, Entity Framework, MSTest/NUnit
- Website development with HTML, ASP.NET, HTML5, Angular, JQuery, Dot Net Nuke.
- Healthcare transaction formats X12, HL7, FHIR, CORE Operating Rules.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of software delivery processes – ability to work both independently and in an agile team environment
- IIS Administration, HTTPS Transport Security X.509 Certificates, TLS.
- Experience with Data Transformations using XSLT, XPath, Regular Expressions, Scripting.
- Integration middleware – IBM Integration Bus (Message Broker) and IBM Message Queue.
- Active in technical forums or newsgroups.
As a member of the Product Management team, the Clinical Product Owner is responsible for understanding our Clinical customers, contributing to our Clinical Product Roadmap and performing the role of Agile Product owner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participates in the development of our Clinical Product Roadmap in accordance with PNT’s overall strategy. Recommends tactics for expanding Clinical connections, new Clinical services, and operational efficiency improvements.
- Contributed to documenting well defined Epics that clearly articulate objectives and deliverables that are decomposable into a set of cohesive, well defined User Stories for teams to build from.
- Prepare high value user stories ready for every team sprint planning.
- Continuously prioritize Program and Team backlogs optimizing value and cost of new features and technical debt resolution in collaboration with the Team, CTO, and Product Steering Committee. Manage stakeholder expectations in alignment with those priorities.
- Curate, triage and prioritize escalated Production Support requests in the Team backlog.
- Expeditiously review for acceptance User Stories and Epics.
- Solicit stakeholder feedback, triage, manage and incorporate into future product enhancements.
- Work with Business Development, Marketing and Finance on Pricing and Go-To-Market strategies.
- Manage Trading Partners in support of our Clinical Product Interoperability which include EMR and vender integrations.
- Clinical Data subject matter expert. Supports other organization areas on Clinical matters. Participates in Clinical Data related industry groups. Keeps apprised of industry trends and strategic direction of key Health organizations such as ONC, HHS, CAQH, HIMSS, Da Vinci Project, TEFCA, and others influencing industry direction and affecting the exchange of Patient clinical data amongst healthcare parties.
Skills and Experience
- Deep Clinical Healthcare Data domain experience including experience working with healthcare data standards (HL7, C-CDA, FHIR), and data processing technologies that pertain to electronic medical records and data sharing is required.
- Experience with the use of Clinical Data for care management, quality compliance or performance indicators would be advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of HEDIS Quality Measures, Rate Adjustment and STAR measurements and understanding the business impact of how the measures affect provider and health plan reimbursements.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage service offerings in alignment with company goals and expectations.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively increasing experience and responsibility.
- 5+ years Product Owner or Business Analyst experience, preferably for a Healthcare-related, Health Plan or ACO organization.
- Experience leveraging Agile principles.
- Problem solving aptitude, critical thinking, and strategic planning.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present effectively to all levels of the organization as well as customers.
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire a technical team.
- Flexibility and high energy to manage shifting priorities, and a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s healthcare, management, data analytics, computer science, related fields or equivalent experience.
- Master’s Degree in business administration, information technology or similar a plus.