We are a team of engineers, business analysts, data scientists, support specialists, painters, musicians, philanthropists and much more.
PNT is a privately-owned company in Middletown, CT with over 17 years of experience in the healthcare industry. We recognize that data is at the center of every healthcare initiative. However, given the siloed nature of healthcare systems, sharing data between Providers and Health Plans requires a great level of expertise. Our team works to solve the problems associated with healthcare data sharing and consumption by building bridges that allow data to be exchanged quickly and easily.
The PNT Perks: We are happy to enable our employees with a work environment that empowers them to grow, learn, fulfill their goals and passions, and become the best version of themselves.
- Jeans and T-Shirts
- Friday Bagels
- Free coffee
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible schedule
- Work life balance
- Small company atmosphere
- Family outings
- Holiday events and activities
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
Here’s what our team has to say
“Very good work environment… Good culture, work and people ethic. Work life balance, growth opportunities”. – Current Employee “PNT has an exciting, techy, startup feel to it. You don’t have to come to work dressed in a suit, what matters here is performance and personality”. – Current Employee
Please send your resume to email@example.com
At PNT, the Sales Executive will implement the company’s growth strategy by actively soliciting prospects and obtaining new business for our products while also maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customer base where and when appropriate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement sales short term and long term strategic plan
- Collaborate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Contribute to the development of sales materials and artifacts
- Meet sales and service goals and objectives set by management
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Participate in the development and review of new marketing/promotional pieces
- Work with development team to ensure promotion of products under development and maintain cutting edge understanding of industry
- Prepare and present status reports to VP of Sales as requested
- Utilize Salesforce effectively and daily/weekly for tracking and reporting all sales related activity
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, competitive intelligence and/or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Inform management team of competitors’ activities and review market research studies. Recommend actions accordingly
- This role will have access to Protected Health Information (PHI), Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and confidential information. All employees will be required to successfully complete and comply with company provided HIPAA Privacy and Security training annually
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years in consultative selling roles with particular emphasis on healthcare technology
- Demonstrated technical/software sales and sales management experience
- Successful track record of B2B Managed Services sales
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the healthcare payer industry and in-depth knowledge of processes impacted by data movement.
- Understanding of Saas, Cloud technology, and clinical data a plus
The Software Engineer works independently and within a team to design, develop, and maintain complex applications that support PNT Data’s existing software solutions and the growing portfolio of service offerings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of applications with n-tier architecture which includes .Net technologies, API’s, XSLT, https web entry points, and database objects.
- Code is high quality; maintainable, testable, low volume/low impact defects, appropriately flexible, reusable, efficient, and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Participates in application architecture and design with Engineering leadership.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to explain complex application designs for peer design reviews, documentation, management discussion purposes.
- Working independently and within an agile team environment on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assists other team members. Contribute to high code quality in code reviews.
- Independently and continually learning and acquiring new technical skills and industry knowledge.
- Troubleshoot escalated Production issues with permission to read diagnostic data from the Production environment. Changes to Production are controlled through the Release Management process.
- This role will have access to Protected Health Information (PHI), Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and confidential information. All employees will be required to successfully complete and comply with company provided HIPAA
- Privacy and Security training annually.
- A minimum of 5 years software engineering experience with 3 years of .Net and XML development; intermediate knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Functional Programming concepts.
- Proficiency with C#, API’s, Web Frameworks, and XML.
- Proficiency with SQL Server database programming, including sql querying, table design, views, stored procedures and performance tuning.
- Experience with Cloud Native technologies such as AWS Lambda, API Gateway, S3.
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps
- Good communication, analysis and documentation skills.
Preferred candidates would also have working knowledge in any of the following skills:
- C# technologies including LINQ, Entity Framework, MSTest/NUnit
- Website development with HTML, ASP.NET, HTML5, Angular, JQuery, Dot Net Nuke.
- Healthcare transaction formats X12, HL7, FHIR, CORE Operating Rules.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of software delivery processes – ability to work both independently and in an agile team environment
- IIS Administration, HTTPS Transport Security X.509 Certificates, TLS.
- Experience with Data Transformations using XSLT, XPath, Regular Expressions, Scripting.
- Integration middleware – IBM Integration Bus (Message Broker) and IBM Message Queue.
- Active in technical forums or newsgroups.
Do you want to join a small, growing company with a strong track record and a professional culture? Can you work across the breadth of security engineering and operations and master multiple platforms? Are you flexible and ready to stretch your knowledge and skills? If so, then PNT Data may be for you.
The Security Engineer will report to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and will help the CISO design and implement preventive, detective, and investigative controls to mitigate risk and meet HIPAA/HITRUST regulatory requirements. This position is located in Middletown, CT. Full-time remote workers located in other areas will be considered.
- Design and oversee implementation of security controls in AWS
- Design and oversee implementation of enterprise Windows security controls
- Administer cloud-hosted Active Directory domains
- Design and implement “zero trust” security controls for an all-cloud, perimeter-less user environment
- Manage and configure endpoint and network security controls
- Execute vulnerability scans, triage results, and guide remediation
- Build out enterprise log ingestion, correlation, and reporting using Splunk
- Investigate and resolve security alerts and incidents from all sources: endpoint protection, network intrusion detection, AWS GuardDuty, SIEM correlation
- Review access requests and design access management procedures
- Thoroughly document all processes, designs, and solutions
The successful candidate must be:
- Passionate about information security and eager to learn
- Humble and able to listen constructively
- Candid, courageous, and willing to speak honestly
- Able to work independently, self-manage, and balance multiple responsibilities
- Able to collaborate and maintain productivity while working remotely
The successful candidate will have more than one of the following and will be able to learn the rest:
- Five or more years of experience in IT systems and security engineering; GSEC or CISSP certification preferred
- Cloud computing experience, preferably AWS; AWS Security Certification highly preferred
- Enterprise Windows management experience; GCWN, MCSE, or equivalent certification preferred
- Experience in designing and deploying enterprise logging and monitoring; Splunk or Alert Logic experience preferred; GMON certification highly preferred
- Experience in triaging, investigating, and resolving security alerts; GCED or GCIA certification highly preferred
- Experience in configuring and maintaining endpoint and network security controls; Symantec experience preferred
- Experience in vulnerability scanning and management
- Experience in healthcare or other regulated industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills