We are a team of engineers, business analysts, data scientists, support specialists, painters, musicians, philanthropists and much more.
PNT is a privately-owned company in Middletown, CT with over 17 years of experience in the healthcare industry. We recognize that data is at the center of every healthcare initiative. However, given the siloed nature of healthcare systems, sharing data between Providers and Health Plans requires a great level of expertise. Our team works to solve the problems associated with healthcare data sharing and consumption by building bridges that allow data to be exchanged quickly and easily.
The PNT Perks: We are happy to enable our employees with a work environment that empowers them to grow, learn, fulfill their goals and passions, and become the best version of themselves.
- Jeans and T-Shirts
- Friday Bagels
- Free coffee
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible schedule
- Work life balance
- Small company atmosphere
- Family outings
- Holiday events and activities
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
Here’s what our team has to say
“Very good work environment… Good culture, work and people ethic. Work life balance, growth opportunities”. – Current Employee “PNT has an exciting, techy, startup feel to it. You don’t have to come to work dressed in a suit, what matters here is performance and personality”. – Current Employee
Please send your resume to email@example.com
At PNT, the Sales Executive will implement the company’s growth strategy by actively soliciting prospects and obtaining new business for our products while also maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customer base where and when appropriate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement sales short term and long term strategic plan
- Collaborate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Contribute to the development of sales materials and artifacts
- Meet sales and service goals and objectives set by management
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Participate in the development and review of new marketing/promotional pieces
- Work with development team to ensure promotion of products under development and maintain cutting edge understanding of industry
- Prepare and present status reports to VP of Sales as requested
- Utilize Salesforce effectively and daily/weekly for tracking and reporting all sales related activity
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, competitive intelligence and/or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Inform management team of competitors’ activities and review market research studies. Recommend actions accordingly
- This role will have access to Protected Health Information (PHI), Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and confidential information. All employees will be required to successfully complete and comply with company provided HIPAA Privacy and Security training annually
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years in consultative selling roles with particular emphasis on healthcare technology
- Demonstrated technical/software sales and sales management experience
- Successful track record of B2B Managed Services sales
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the healthcare payer industry and in-depth knowledge of processes impacted by data movement.
- Understanding of Saas, Cloud technology, and clinical data a plus