We are a team of engineers, business analysts, data scientists, support specialists, painters, musicians, philanthropists and much more.
PNT is a privately-owned company in Middletown, CT with over 17 years of experience in the healthcare industry. We recognize that data is at the center of every healthcare initiative. However, given the siloed nature of healthcare systems, sharing data between Providers and Health Plans requires a great level of expertise. Our team works to solve the problems associated with healthcare data sharing and consumption by building bridges that allow data to be exchanged quickly and easily.
The PNT Perks: We are happy to enable our employees with a work environment that empowers them to grow, learn, fulfill their goals and passions, and become the best version of themselves.
- Jeans and T-Shirts
- Friday Bagels
- Free coffee
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible schedule
- Work life balance
- Small company atmosphere
- Family outings
- Holiday events and activities
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
Here’s what our team has to say
“Very good work environment… Good culture, work and people ethic. Work life balance, growth opportunities”. – Current Employee
“PNT has an exciting, techy, startup feel to it. You don’t have to come to work dressed in a suit, what matters here is performance and personality”. – Current Employee
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Manager, Software Development & QA
As a member of the Engineering management team, the Manager of Development and QA contributes to the definition and design of PNT’s Software Products, while overseeing all software development and testing aspects of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s software development and testing.
- Lead software architecture definition in collaboration with the CTO and Development team. Collaborate with stakeholders and department heads to ensure appropriate technologies improve their efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability.
- Work collaboratively with the CTO, Product Owners and Agile teams on the development of new products, product enhancements and product redesign.
- Discover, pilot, and implement emerging technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Lead, in collaboration with the QA team, testing strategy, execution and test automation.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software.
- Guide, coach and mentor top-flight Development and Testing team.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a Development Manager or similar leadership role building software for customers.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively increasing experience and responsibility.
- Deep experience leveraging Agile principles.
- Demonstrated experience leading and executing highly complex, multi-faceted strategic projects to drive tangible business results.
- Problem solving aptitude, critical thinking, and strategic planning.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present effectively to all levels of the organization as well as customers.
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire a technical team.
- Flexibility and high energy to manage shifting priorities, and a fast-paced environment.
- Healthcare Data experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Master’s Degree in business administration, information technology or similar a plus.